Sunday, July 8, 2012

Will Of Prudence Pardue Died 1839 Warren County, NC

Last Will and Testament of Prudence Pardue Died 1839


Warren County, North Carolina Will Book ____ page 376-377

This my last Will and Testiment Amen
I give my brother William Perdues heirs my land, also I give my
bed & furniture to William Perdues Son Solomon. I give
Robert Perdue my bigest Chest. I give Solomon Perdue Jun my heiffer Calf.
I give my Smallest Chest to Martha Perdue Williams Perdues daughter
also my Candlestand, I give to Jane Perdue my wearing Clothes and
Martha Perdue I want to have part of them, also I give Jane Perdue
my Cow her life time and then Martha Perdue, & the rest my property
to William Perdue's children. Whereas I set my hand and seal this
28th day of November 1837.
                                                                                     her
Test                                                              Prudence  X  Perdue
                                                                                    mark

Jas Turner )
Hardy D. F_____ )

I leave Solomon Perdue and William Perdue my Executors

The execution of the last Will and Testament of Prudence Perdue,
was proved by the oath of James Turner one of the Subscribing
Witnesses thereof and on Motion it is ordered to be Recorded.
Whereupon Solomon Perdue one of the Executors therein named
Came into Court & qualified in due form and William Perdue the
other Executor Renounced his right of Executorship in open Court.

                                                          Test
                                                                  Edw'd N Best Clk



Genealogy is never done; it is always a work in progress!

No comments: